- This resource contains a collection of over 50 educational technology websites divided into categories
- An image, domain name and description of each website is included
- Over the past 12 years, my students have successfully utilized most of these amazing websites to enhance their learning
- Links to TeachwithTech lessons and activities that can be used with the websites are located at the bottom of each of the description slides
- Use this guide as a reference for finding the appropriate tech tool for the job and for introducing EdTech websites to your staff or students
UPDATE Checklist and Certificates!
- Use the Checklist as a way to find the appropriate tech tool for the job and to keep track of EdTech websites you have utilized in class
- Print (PDF and PowerPoint versions) or keep the electronic format PNG Certificates as a way to demonstrate the tools you have implemented in your classroom
- Include the Checklist and Certificates in your teaching portfolio to share with a principal/administrator during discussions, evaluations or interviews
#1. Presentation Software
Prezi, Powtoon, Haiku Deck, Slatebox
#2. Design Software
Glogster, Canva, Piktochart, Autodraw
Comic Life, Pixton, GoAnimate, Bitmoji, Toontastic
#4. Writing Stories
Storybird, StoryboardThat, WriteReader, MyStorybook
#5. Classroom Management
ClassBadges, Google Timer, BouncyBalls, Edmodo, Classclimate, CheckItOut
#6. Video Editors
Animoto, WeVideo, MovieMaker
#7. Website Builders
Weebly, Wix, Google Sites
Factile, Kahoot, Random Name Game, KidsSpell, Stack the States
#9. Interactive Tools
KidBlog, Peergrade, Quizlet, Kami, Lucidchart, Flippity, Padlet, Mural, Popplet, PicMonkey, SurveyMonkey, Letter Generator, Thinglink, Evernote, Remind, Flipgrid
#10. Google Tools
Hangouts, Cast For Education, Maps, Groups, Fonts, Calendar, Photos
#11. Office and Google
Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Classroom
Note: You will receive a PowerPoint (editable) and PDF version of this resource.
Total Pages: 195 pages
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with any of the websites in this resource
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don’t forget to “FOLLOW” me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!