TEACH WITH TECH INC. has been teaching students computer applications including Microsoft Office since 2005! This bundle has lessons and activities for teaching students about the programs in Microsoft Office 365 (Online Versions).
Note: We offer a separate bundle for the Desktop Versions of Office 365. This bundle includes additional resources for Publisher, Forms, Sway and OneNote.
1. WORD (Word Processing)
2. POWERPOINT (Presentations)
3. EXCEL (Spreadsheets and Charts)
#1. MICROSOFT WORD
• Microsoft Word is a software application that allows the user to perform word processing and create beautiful and engaging documents.
• This lesson includes instructions along with screen shots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create high-quality documents using Microsoft Word.
• It reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar.
• It includes activities, student exemplars and marking schemes
1. Font (Style, Size, Color)
2. Bulleted and Numbered Lists
3. Bold, italics, Underline
4. Align and Center Text
5. Inserting (Tables, Pictures, Shapes, SmartArt, Charts, Header, Page Numbers, WordArt, Textboxes, Video)
6. Page Layout (Page Size, Margins, Orientation, Page Color)
7. References (Table of Contents, Bibliography, Endnotes and Footnotes, Citation)
8. Mailings (Labels)
9. Review (Spelling and Grammar, Thesaurus)
10. View (Zoom, Print and Web Layout)
11. Microsoft Word Activities
#2. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
• PowerPoint is a presentation software program
• Create screens that effectively incorporate colorful text, images, tables and graphs
• Animate text and illustrations and set-up transitions between slides
This lesson includes instructions along with screenshots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create beautiful presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint. It also reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar. This resource also contains activities that students will create using PowerPoint along with student exemplars of some of the activities.
1. Format Text (font color/style, underline, italics, bold, bulleted lists, align text)
2. Changing Slide Layouts
3. Creating New Slides
4. Inserting Shapes, Text Boxes, Tables, WordArt, Pictures
5. Arranging Shapes
6. Constructing SmartArt and Charts
7. Design (Slide Layout)
8. Slide Backgrounds
9. Transitions and Custom Animation
10. Slide Show (Setting up the show)
11. Review and Viewing the Presentation
This resource contains 7 PowerPoint presentation activities
1. Snack Treat
2. Wacky Product
3. Tech Gadget
4. Comparing 2 Smartphones
5. Tech Sharing
6. Performing a Task
7. Tell Us About The First One Developed
Students are encouraged to use their imaginations to sell a unique item, research technology devices and share new information. They are guided through the process of putting these shows together.
These presentations include…
• Topic information for each slide
• Presentation Tips
• Marking schemes
• Student Exemplars
#3. MICROSOFT EXCEL
• Microsoft Excel is software that lets you create tables, and calculate and analyze data.
• This type of software is called spreadsheet software.
• Excel lets you create tables that automatically calculate the totals of numerical values you input, print out tables in neat layouts, and create simple graphs.
1. Investigating the MENU (File, Home, Insert, Page Layout, Formulas, Data, Review, View, Help)
2. Rows, Columns and Cells
3. Types of Charts
4. Chart Components
5. Highlighting Data
6. Creating Charts
7. Format Chart Area
8. Chart Tools – Design (Adding Elements, Quick Layout, Changing Colors, Switch Column/Row, Select Data, Change Chart Type)
9. Chart Styles
10. Axis Titles
11. Data Labels
1. Creating Bar, Line and Pie Charts
2. Bike Sales Activity
3. AutoSum Activity
4. Football Spreadsheet
5. Halloween Activity
6. Thanksgiving Activity
• This lesson contains information about spreadsheets, activities and marking schemes.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TEACH WITH TECH ™ INC.
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Microsoft
Cover image purchased from depositphotos.com
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don’t forget to “FOLLOW” me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
TEACH WITH TECH ™ INC.
Note: TeachwithTech products are regularly updated with new lessons, activities, layouts, screenshots and video/article links. You will always be able to download the updated version of this resource for free under your “my purchases” tab.