• This free guide shows students how to take a Screenshot (Print Screen) on a PC or a Mac computer and how to insert it into a document and crop it!
• Taking a Screenshot is a very helpful tool and I have found most students are unaware how to do it.
Some uses for Screenshots…
• Screen Shots are very helpful for explaining a concept or for showing step-by-step instructions
• To help examine data, survey results or graphs, take a screen shot of the information and paste it into a presentation or document
• Some programs I use with my students in the computer lab require payment to be able to save or print work. However, you can use these programs for free and then students can take a screen shot to hand-in their work.
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don’t forget to “FOLLOW” me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!